Terms and Conditions
This is the user agreement which governs your use of this website.
Please take time to read these terms and conditions it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship relating to purchases on this website.
1. Except for the sale of vouchers prior to a portrait session and a small number of products the majority of products we sell are personalized goods or goods made to a customers’ specification and therefore we do not offer a ‘cooling off period’ on such items once an order has been placed. When a customer has placed an order on this website they have entered an agreement to buy whether or not paid for and have committed to the prices shown on their order details.
2. Orders will be fulfilled a quickly as is possible. In some case because of the nature of certain products there may be a delay in production, this does not entitle you to a refund or cancellation of the order unless the time of fulfilling the order becomes unreasonable and it is agreed by both parties that a refund/cancellation is the fairest solution.
3. All images on this website are copyright protected and remain the property of Paul Johnson. All images sold are for copies of original work of Paul Johnson. Purchase of photographs does not entitle you to copy any photograph by any means, electronic or otherwise without written consent of Paul Johnson. Infringement of copyright is a criminal offence and any instance or ignorance will be dealt with accordingly.
4. Paul Johnson Photography Ltd does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
5. These terms & conditions may be changed without notice and updated on our website